Last semester, over 800 students joined on an epic trip to Prague, and we planned another amazing trip for this semester. The best way to have fun before the academic year comes to an end is, of course, by going on a spring break trip to Krakow! During the weekend, we will show you all cultural aspects of this great city, and when the evening comes, we will show you the best this amazing city has to offer.
A ticket for this national trip is only €149. Tickets always sell out fast, so be quick to make sure you don’t miss out!
The ticket sale will be launched on the 1st of March starting from 7 PM (local Dutch time).
Departure with your ESN section on Thursday evening (in between 19:00 and 22:00 depending on the city) on the 7th of May. The exact time and departure will be shared 10 days before the departure. We will leave Krakow on Sunday the 10th in the evening in order to be back early on Monday.
The following things are included:
- Transportation to Krakow and back (by bus);
- A hostel including breakfast;
- During day 1, a city tour will take you past all the highlights of the city;
- Survival App with all the information you need;
- A great team of guides that will ensure a great time in this beautiful city;
- (Optional) A trip to Auschwitz.
During the weekend, a range of additional optional activities in different price ranges will be organized. Activities could include day-trips, museum visits or others. These will be shared a few weeks before the event.
We hope you are as excited for this event as we are!